A chart of the coasts of Spain and Portugal, with the Balearic Islands, and part of the coast of Barbary / by L.S. De la Rochette.
- A chart of the coasts of Spain and Portugal, with the Balearic Islands, and part of the coast of Barbary / by L.S. De la Rochette.
- Delarochette, L. (Louis), 1731-1802
- Published / Created
- June 28th, 1780.
- Publication Place
- London :
- Engraved & published by Wm. Faden,
Also appeared in Faden's General atlas. London : William Faden, 1811?.
Depths shown by soundings.
Shows ports, sailing directions, etc.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 50 x 69 cm, on sheet 55 x 73 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:3,200,000]
- (W 12⁰--E 9⁰/N 45⁰--N 33⁰)., 009.000000, -012.000000, 033.000000, 045.000000, 3200000, and a
- 2d ed.
- Call Number
- 39cea 1780
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Armorial bookplates (Provenance)
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Mediterranean Sea--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
Abbot, Charles,--Baron Colchester,--1757-1829--Bookplate
Faden, William, 1749-1836. General atlas
- Subject (Topic)
Coasts--Africa, North--Maps--Early works to 1800
Coasts--Portugal--Maps--Early works to 1800
Coasts--Spain--Maps--Early works to 1800
Nautical charts--Africa, North--Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record