Turkey [cartographic material].
- Turkey [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Geographic Section, General Staff ; no. 4292 and GSGS (Series) ; 4292.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
Elevation shown by contour lines and spot heights in meters.
Importance of cities symbolized by print size.
Railroad lines are identicated.
- 1 map : col. ; 21 x 44 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:4,121,000
- (E 25°--E 46°/N 42°--N 35°)., 4121000, a, E0250000, E0460000, N0350000, and N0420000
- 1st ed.-AMS 1.
- Call Number
- 501 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record