ʻIrāq [cartographic material] : special strategic map.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > ʻIrāq [cartographic material] : special strategic map.
- ʻIrāq [cartographic material] : special strategic map.
- Alternative Title
[Its A.M.S. ; 5207]
Its. A.M.S. ; 5207.
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington :
- Army Map Service,
"Lambert conformal conic projection."
Elevations are shown by hachures and spot heights in meters.
Inset shows area with detailed transportation information.
Three classes of roads or trails and three classes of railroads are shown.
- 1 map : col. ; 57 x 55 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale 1:2,000,000.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 533gm 1943
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)