Russian maritime provinces [cartographic material] : special strategic map / prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army.
- Russian maritime provinces [cartographic material] : special strategic map / prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army.
- Alternative Title
- Its A.M.S. ; 5207 and Series (Standard map series designation system) ; S901.
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington :
- Army Map Service,
"Lambert conformal conic projection."
Area covered extends from Lake Baikal to the Pacific Ocean and includes Manchuria.
Elevations are shown by hachures and spot heights in meters.
Two classes of roads and five classes of railroads are shown.
- 1 map : col. ; 57 x 92 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:4,000,000.
- 4000000 and a
- 1st ed.-AMS 1.
- Call Number
- 5463gm 1945
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record