The coasts of the Hwang Hai or Yellow Sea and Gulf of Pechili [cartographic material] : compiled from the latest information.
- The coasts of the Hwang Hai or Yellow Sea and Gulf of Pechili [cartographic material] : compiled from the latest information.
- Alternative Title
- Asia, China and Korea : and Hwang Hai or Yellow Sea and Gulf of Pechili
- United States. Hydrographic Office
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Hydrographic Office, Bureau of Navigation, Dept. of the Navy,
"Compiled by E.E. Court and H.P. Simpson. Lithographed by Gr. Noetzel. No. 1443"--Lower right
"Division of Chart Construction, G.W. Littlehales, Assistant in Charge."--Lower left margin.
Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings.
- 1 map : col. ;. ; 69 x 99 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Mercator proj.
- Scale [ca. 1:1,150,000] ;
- 1150000 and a
- Call Number
- 556cea 1894
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Bo Hai (China)--Maps
- Subject (Name)
Court, E. E
Simpson, H. P
United States. Hydrographic Office. Division of Chart Construction
United States. Navy Dept. Bureau of Navigation
- Subject (Topic)
Nautical charts--China--Bo Hai
Nautical charts--Yellow Sea
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record