China city plans 1:12,500. Fu-chou and Nan-ta̓i / prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers by the Army Map Service (AM) ... 1945 [cartographic material].
- China city plans 1:12,500. Fu-chou and Nan-ta̓i / prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers by the Army Map Service (AM) ... 1945 [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Fu-chou (Foochow) and Nan-t'ai, China, Fukien Province, Fu-chou and Nan-ta̓i, and L901
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- U.S. Army Map Service,
"Compiled in 1945 from China 1:50,000 Army Map Service 8833 II (Type C) 1945. Planimetric detail intensifie
Marginal maps: Coverage diagram -- Index to boundaries.
Some streets and buildings are named; wooded and cultivated areas are shown.
- 1 map : col. ; 79 x 69 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- polyconic proj.
- Scale 1:12,500 ;
- (E 119°15ʹ--E 119°20ʹ/N 26°08ʹ--N 26°02ʹ)., 12500, a, E1191500, E1192000, N0260200, and N0260800
- Type C-AMS 1.
- Call Number
- 56 F73 1945
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record