Plan of Shanghai.
- Plan of Shanghai.
- Alternative Title
- G.S.G.S. ; 3956 and GSGS (Series) ; 3956.
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Army Map Service,
"Heliographed at O.S. from the drawings of the 1933 municipal plan, and printed at O.S., 1937."
"The grid and graticule on this sheet are based on the Nanking Datum."
Marginal diagram: Index to sheets.
Most streets and many buildings are named.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col. ; 100 x 78 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:20,000
- (E 121°24ʹ50ʺ--E 121°34ʹ00ʺ/N 31°16ʹ00ʺ--N 31°12ʹ00ʺ)., 20000, a, E1212450, E1213400, N0311200, and N0311600
- GSGS ed. 1935-AMS 1, 1944.
- Call Number
- 56 Sh18 1945A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Road maps
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Shanghai (China)--Maps
- Subject (Name)
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record