Manchoutikuo and adjoining territories. Published by the Land Survey Department, Japan, 1935.
- Manchoutikuo and adjoining territories. Published by the Land Survey Department, Japan, 1935.
- Alternative Title
- Series (Standard map series designation system) ; 5205. and Series ; 5205
- Japan. Rikuchi Sokuryōbu
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
Elevations are shown by contours; original map issued with altitude tints.
Insets: Fengtien.--Harbin.--Hsinking.--General map of eastern Asia.
Two classes of railroads, air-routes, steamer-routes, four types of internal boundaries, and three classes of ro
- 1 map : 71 x 100 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- 2500000 and a
- 1st ed.-AMS 1.
- Call Number
- 565 1945
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record