Japan. Shizuoka-ken : administrative divisions, November 1943.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Japan. Shizuoka-ken : administrative divisions, November 1943.
- Japan. Shizuoka-ken : administrative divisions, November 1943.
- Alternative Title
- United States. Department of State. Division of Map Intelligence and Cartography
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- Dept. of State, Map Division
"10221 February 1947."
"Base map: Shizuoka-ken, Dai Nippon Bunken Chizu, Tökyō, 1938."
"Boundaries revised from Japanese General Staff 1:50,000."
"Code used for the ken, gun, and shi is based on that used on A.M.S. 1:250,000 series and gazetteer."
- 1 map : col. ; 37 x 43 cm., on sheet 50 x 67 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:425,000].
- 425000 and a
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 57152 1947
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Shizuoka-ken (Japan)--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)