Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Japan, Wakayama-ken.
- Japan, Wakayama-ken.
- United States. Department of State. Division of Map Intelligence and Cartography
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington?] :
- Dept. of State, Division of Map Intelligence and Cartography/CAHSA,
"10071 August 1946."
"Base from A.M.S. L571, first edition, 1943 1:250,000; boundaries and centers of population revised to November 1943."
Includes ancillary map, glossary, and list of gun.
- 1 map : col. ; 32 x 29 cm., on sheet 69 x 40 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale 1:375,000
- (E 135°--E 136°/N 34°15ʹ--N 33°30ʹ)., 375000, a, E1350000, E1360000, N0333000, and N0341500
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 57158 1946A
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Wakayama-ken (Japan)--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)