Letter to Rev. Smith Grass from Mulberry Tree Church and medical formula
- Letter to Rev. Smith Grass from Mulberry Tree Church and medical formula
- Published / Created
- 1943 March 15
- 1 L.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2707
- Collection Title
- Kilpatrick collection of Cherokee manuscripts
- Collection/Other Creator
- Kilpatrick, Jack Frederick
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Notebook #13: "Uwedasati No. 22, 19, 20 1940-1964"
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 21 | Folder 1751
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Subject (Geographic)
United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians in Oklahoma
- Subject (Name)
Kilpatrick, Anna Gritts
Kilpatrick, Jack Frederick
- Subject (Topic)
Cherokee Indians--Economic conditions
Cherokee Indians--Religion and mythology
Indians of North America--Medicine
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Kilpatrick Collection of Cherokee Manuscripts. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record