Africa showing progress of exploration / published by the Royal Geographical Society.
- Africa showing progress of exploration / published by the Royal Geographical Society.
- Alternative Title
- Exploration of Africa
- Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- Royal Geographical Society,
Issued with the Geographical Journal, 1911.
Relief shown by spot heights.
Shows areas mapped from surveys, traverses, native reports or entirely unknown.
- 1 map : col. ; 41 x 42 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Zenithal Equal-area Projection.
- Scale 1:20,000,000. 1 in. = 315.6 stat. miles ;
- 20000000, a, E0600000, N0400000, S0350000, and W0200000
- Call Number
- 60bh 1911
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record