- Alternative Title
- Ogilby, John, 1600-1676
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London :
- Printed by T. Johnson for the author,
Covers coastal western and central Africa from Sierra Leone to Gabon.
From Ogilby's Africa, being an accurate description of the regions
Includes ill. and decorative cartouche.
Relief shown pictorially.
Verso: stamped "Map Collection Yale Univ. Library".
- 1 map ; 25 x 36 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:9,000,000].
- 9000000 and a
- Call Number
- 655 1670
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Africa, Central--Maps--Early works to 1800
Africa, West--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
- Ogilby, John, 1600-1676. Africa, being an accurate description of the regions of Egypt, Barbary, Lybia and Billedulgerid
- Subject (Topic)
Coasts--Africa, Central--Maps--Early works to 1800
Coasts--Africa, West--Maps--Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Norwich, I. Maps of Africa, 318
- Orbis Record