Americae nova descriptio / imperisis An[n]ae Seile ; Rob. Vaughan sculp.
- Americae nova descriptio / imperisis An[n]ae Seile ; Rob. Vaughan sculp.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London? :
- Anne Seile],
A re-engraved version of a map previously published for Henri Seile in 1652 under the title "Americae descriptio nova" and subsequently re-published from the same engraving as the 1652 map for Phillippi Chetwood in 1666.
Relief shown pictorially.
- 1 map ; 34 x 41.7 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:4,900,000] at equator.
- 4900000 and a
- Call Number
- 70 1663
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Burden, P.D. Mapping of North America, 379
- Orbis Record