Americae nova descriptio / imperisis An[n]ae Seile ; Rob. Vaughan sculp.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Americae nova descriptio / imperisis An[n]ae Seile ; Rob. Vaughan sculp.
- Americae nova descriptio / imperisis An[n]ae Seile ; Rob. Vaughan sculp.
Heylyn, Peter, 1600-1662. Microcosmus
Seile, Anne, d. 1678
Vaughan, Robert, 17th cent
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London? :
- Anne Seile],
A re-engraved version of a map previously published for Henri Seile in 1652 under the title "Americae descriptio nova" and subsequently re-published from the same engraving as the 1652 map for Phillippi Chetwood in 1666.
Relief shown pictorially.
- 1 map ; 34 x 41.7 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale [ca. 1:4,900,000] at equator.
- 4900000 and a
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 70 1663
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Burden, P.D. Mapping of North America, 379
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)