Novissima et accuratissima totius Americae descriptio / per N. Visscher.
- Novissima et accuratissima totius Americae descriptio / per N. Visscher.
- Visscher, Nicolaes, 1618-1679
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Amsterdam :
1st state. Distinguishing characteristic of 1st state: "Lacking a privilege" (Burden 431).
Date of map dispute
Published separately; also appears in altases by Visscher and Jansson (Burden 430-431).
Relief shown pictorially.
Shows California as an island.
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 42 x 53 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale not given.
- 1st state.
- Call Number
- 70 167XA
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Burden, P. The mapping of North America, p. 430-431, entry 332, McLaughlin, G. Mapping California as an island, 48, and Tooley, R.V. Mapping of America, p. 119-120, plate 29
- Orbis Record