City plan of Rabat-Salé ... 1942.
- City plan of Rabat-Salé ... 1942.
- Alternative Title
Geographical Section, General Staff ; no. 4241
GSGS (Series) ; 4035.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Contours at 2.5 metre interval."
"Copied from a French map dated 1933." Published in 1941 and 1942 by War Office.
"Legend" gives key to points of interest; important streets of Rabat are named.
- col. map. 67 x 52 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:10,000.
- 1st ed.
- Call Number
- 67 R11 1942
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record