America noviter delineata / auct. Henrico Hondio, 1631.
- America noviter delineata / auct. Henrico Hondio, 1631.
- Hondius, Hendrik, 1597-1651
- Published / Created
- between 1639 and 1644?]
- Publication Place
- [Amsterdam? :
Appears in various eds. of Jan Jansson's Nouvel atlas.
French text on verso.
Includes ill. of ships and sea monsters, and insets showing "Polus Arcticus" region and "Terra Australis inc
Sheet measures 50 x 59 cm. Stamp on verso: Yale, Horace Brown, 1900S.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 37.7 x 49.9 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:43,000,000].
- 43000000 and a
- Call Number
- 70 163X
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Burden, P.D. Mapping of North America, 192 (state 3)
- Orbis Record