A plan of the city and fortifications of Louisburg / from a survey made by Richard Gridley, Lieut. Coll. of the Train of Artillery in 1745.
- A plan of the city and fortifications of Louisburg / from a survey made by Richard Gridley, Lieut. Coll. of the Train of Artillery in 1745.
- Alternative Title
Map of Gabarus Bay adjoyning to Louisburg.
Plan of the city and harbour of Louisburg.
- Jefferys, Thomas, d. 1771
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- Thos. Jeffreys,
"Octob. 9, 1758."
Includes text, index to fortification, "The profile," and insets of "A plan of the city and harbour of Louisburg ... during the siege in 1758" and "A map of Gabarus Bay, adjoyning to Louisburg."
- 1 map : hand col. ; 38 x 62 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:3,500].
- 3500 and a
- Call Number
- 7325 L93 1758
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Louisbourg (N.S.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Maps--Early works to 1800
Louisbourg (N.S.)--History--Siege, 1745--Maps--Early works to 1800
Louisbourg (N.S.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
- Gridley, Richard, 1711-1796
- Subject (Topic)
- Fortification--Nova Scotia--Louisbourg--Maps--Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record