Map showing elevators in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta / prepared in the Railway Lands Branch, F.C.C. Lynch, Superintendent.
- Map showing elevators in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta / prepared in the Railway Lands Branch, F.C.C. Lynch, Superintendent.
- Alternative Title
- Elevators in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta
- Canada. Dept. of the Interior. Railway Lands Branch
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Ottawa] :
- Department of the Interior, Canada,
"Correct to January 1st 1913."
Shows elevator capacities.
- 1 map : col. ; 38 x 87 cm., on sheet 71 x 106 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:1,584,000]. 1 in. = 25 mi.
- 1584000 and a
- 5th ed.
- Call Number
- 736 1913A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record