Sooke sheet, Vancouver Island, British Columbia / C.O. Senécal, geographer and chief draughtsman ; G.G. Aitken, draughtsman.
- Sooke sheet, Vancouver Island, British Columbia / C.O. Senécal, geographer and chief draughtsman ; G.G. Aitken, draughtsman.
- Alternative Title
- Map (Geological Survey of Canada) ; 43A. and Map ; 43A
- Geological Survey of Canada
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Ottawa?] :
- Canada Dept. of Mines, Geological Survey,
Includes location map.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Shows roads, buildings, trails, railways, tramways, prospects, lighthouses, etc.
- 1 map : col. ; 45 x 31 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:125,000
- (W 124°00--W 123°30/N 48°30--N 48°00)., 125000, a, N0480000, N0483000, W1233000, and W1240000
- Call Number
- 739 1915A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record