Nanaimo sheet, Vancouver Island, British Columbia / C.-O. Senécal, geographer and chief draughtsman.
- Nanaimo sheet, Vancouver Island, British Columbia / C.-O. Senécal, geographer and chief draughtsman.
- Alternative Title
- Map (Geological Survey of Canada) ; 33A. and Map ; 33A
- Geological Survey of Canada
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Ottawa] :
- Canada, Dept. of Mines, Geological Survey,
"1179" printed outside lower right margin.
"To accompany Memoir by C.H. Clapp" printed in lower left corner.
Includes location map, cross section, and list of working mines.
Relief shown by contours.
- 1 map : col. ; 45 x 29 cm., on sheet 71 x 59 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:62,500. 1 in. = approx. 1 mile. (W 124°00'--W 123°45'/N 49°15'--N 49°00').
- 62500, a, N0490000, N0491500, W1234500, and W1240000
- Call Number
- 739 1915B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record