The making of Canada. British Columbia / produced by the Cartographic Division, National Geographic Society ; John F. Shupe, chief cartographer.
- The making of Canada. British Columbia / produced by the Cartographic Division, National Geographic Society ; John F. Shupe, chief cartographer.
- Alternative Title
- British Columbia.
- National Geographic Society (U.S.). Cartographic Division
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- The Society,
"Design: Charles W. Berry ; art: Tom NcNeely ; research: Linda R. Kriete, Michael Nicolls, Andrew J. Wahll ..."
Alternate title: British Columbia.
Includes historical notes and inse
Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Depths shown by gradient tints.
- 1 map : col., plastic-treated ; 50 x 67 cm., folded to 14 x 18 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Lambert conformal conic proj., standard parallels 49⁰ and 60⁰
- Scale 1:2,914,000. 1 cm. = 29 km. 1 inch = 46 miles ;
- (W 144⁰--W 112⁰/N 60⁰--N 48⁰)., 2914000, a, N0480000, N0600000, W1120000, and W1440000
- Call Number
- 739 1992
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record