Victoria, B.C. 1889 [graphic].
- Victoria, B.C. 1889 [graphic].
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Victoria, B.C. :
- Issued by Ellis & Co.,
Forms part of the Franz R. and Kathryn M. Stenzel collection of western American art. For a full description of the collection, search by call number: WA MSS S-2368.
Indexed for points of interest.
- 1 print : lithograph ; 72 x 108 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- 739 V66 1889
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Bird's-eye views--British Columbia--Vancouver--1889
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Victoria (B.C.)--Aerial views
- Subject (Name)
- Arnold, Robert M.--Ownership
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 1077
- Orbis Record