Placer mines of Antler Creek in Cariboo District, B.C. / surveyed and drawn by Amos Bowman, mining engineer, assisted by James McEvoy.
- Placer mines of Antler Creek in Cariboo District, B.C. / surveyed and drawn by Amos Bowman, mining engineer, assisted by James McEvoy.
- Alternative Title
- Antler Creek
- Geological Survey of Canada
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Ottawa, Ont.] :
- Geological Survey Dept., Canada,
"Surveys carried out ... in 1885-6."
[Map no.] 366 -- Verso.
Includes geological notes.
To illustrate report of Amos Bowman.
- 1 map : col. ; 60 x 42 cm. on sheet 73 x 51 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1: 19496. 20 chains to 1 in. 3 1/4 to 1 mile.
- 19496 and a
- Call Number
- 739GBC C19 1886A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record