British Columbia, Shuswap sheet : economic minerals and glacial striae / by George M. Dawson, assisted by James McEvoy, 1898 ; compiled and drawn by James McEvoy.
- British Columbia, Shuswap sheet : economic minerals and glacial striae / by George M. Dawson, assisted by James McEvoy, 1898 ; compiled and drawn by James McEvoy.
- Alternative Title
- Shuswap sheet
- Dawson, George Mercer, 1849-1901
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Ottawa :
- Geological Survey of Canada,
"669"--Lower right margin.
Covers an area in southeastern British Columbia. Most of the area covered is in the Regional District of North Okanagan; the area includes Adams Lak
Relief shown by contours, shading, and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings.
- 1 map : col. ; 54 x 51 cm., on sheet 67 x 92 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:253,440. 4 statute miles to 1 inch
- (W 120⁰10ʹ--W 118⁰20ʹ/N 51⁰18ʹ--N 50⁰05ʹ)., 253440, a, N0500500, N0511800, W1182000, and W1201000
- Call Number
- 739GBC SH93 1898
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Shuswap Lake Region (B.C.)--Maps
- Subject (Name)
Geological Survey of Canada
McEvoy, James, b. 1862
- Subject (Topic)
Geology, Economic--British Columbia--Shuswap Lake Region--Maps
Glacial landforms--British Columbia--Shuswap Lake Region--Maps
Mines and mineral resources--British Columbia--Shuswap Lake Region--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record