- Vancouver Island.
- Alternative Title
- AMS ; A521, Northerly portion Vancouver Island, Series (Standard map series designation system) ; A521., and Southerly portion Vancouver Island
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington :
- U.S. Army Map Service,
Map originallly published by B
North sheet contains inset of the Scott Islands.
Northerly portion Vancouver Island, 1929, Map No. 2C -- Southerly portion Vancouver Island, 1938, Map No. 2A.
South sheet contains index map, location map, and mileage charts.
- 2 maps : col. ; on sheets 77 x 112 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Universal transverse mercator proj.
- Scale 1:253,440. 4 mi. to 1 in. ;
- 253440 and a
- AMS 2. [Repr.] 11/47.
- Call Number
- 7391 1947
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record