A new map of the United States of America [cartographic material] / by J.H. Young ; engraved by J.L. Hazzard & E. Yeager.
- A new map of the United States of America [cartographic material] / by J.H. Young ; engraved by J.L. Hazzard & E. Yeager.
- Young, J. H. (James Hamilton)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Philadelphia :
- Charles Desilver,
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 186[4?] by Charles Desilver in the clerks office of the D
Also shows proposed western railroad routes.
Copy 1: Sheet measures 47 x 70 cm.
Prime meridians Washington and Greenwich.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 36 x 64 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:8,750,000
- (W 132°--W 62°/N 52°--N 24°)., 8750000, a, N024.000000, N052.000000, W062.000000, and W132.000000
- Call Number
- 75 1864B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record