United States base map / compiled by Henry Gannett ; engraved by U.S.G.S.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > United States base map / compiled by Henry Gannett ; engraved by U.S.G.S.
- United States base map / compiled by Henry Gannett ; engraved by U.S.G.S.
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Gannett, Henry, 1846-1914
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington :
- U.S. Geological Survey,
In upper left border: U.S. Geological Survey, J.W. Powell, director.
Shows rivers, lakes, Indian Reservations, etc. and state boundaries.
- 1 map : col. ; 45 x 70 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale [ca. 1:7,000,000]
- (W 125⁰--W 67⁰/N 49⁰--N 25⁰)., 7000000, a, N0250000, N0490000, W0670000, and W1250000
- Ed. of Dec. 1896, reprinted Sept. 1899.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 75AK 1899
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)