Gulf coast of the United States, Key West to Rio Grande.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Gulf coast of the United States, Key West to Rio Grande.
- Gulf coast of the United States, Key West to Rio Grande.
- United States Coast Survey
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- U.S. Coast Survey],
"No. 22" is in the upper left corner of Eastern part and "No. 23" is in upper corner of Western part.
Eastern part [Key West to the Mississipi River.]--Western Part [Mississippi River to Rio Grande]
From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Surve
- 1 map on two sheets, 70 x 129 cm., on sheets 76 x 52 cm. and 75 x 77 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 75cea 1863
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 47.62-CW 47.64
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)