Map of the United States / constructed on the rectangular tangential projection by J.H. Waddell ... ; prepared under the instructions M. F. Maury ...
- Map of the United States / constructed on the rectangular tangential projection by J.H. Waddell ... ; prepared under the instructions M. F. Maury ...
- Waddell, J. H. (John Hunter)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Virginia :
- Office of Physical Survey of Virginia Virginia Military Institute,
At head of title: Plate III.
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows railroads, water lines, and mineral deposits.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 45 x 65 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Rectangular Tangential Projection
- Scale [1:8,661,417]. 1/2 in. to one degree at the equator.
- (W 127⁰--W 62⁰/N 50⁰--N 20⁰)., 8661417, a, N0200000, N0500000, W0620000, and W1270000
- Call Number
- 75GBC 1868
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record