Map of the canals & rail roads of the United States / reduced from the large map of the U.S. by H.S. Tanner ; engraved by J. Knight.
- Map of the canals & rail roads of the United States / reduced from the large map of the U.S. by H.S. Tanner ; engraved by J. Knight.
- Tanner, Henry Schenck, 1786-1858
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York :
- T.R. Tanner & J. Disturnell,
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1839, by H.S. Tanner of the state of Pennsylvania."
Canals are shown in red and yellow. Railway lines shown in blue; proposed lines in green.
Copy with canals and railroads colored.
Includes 4 canal cross
- 1 map : hand colored ; 45 x 59 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:5,600,000].
- 5600000 and a
- Call Number
- 75gm 1840B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record