G. Woolworth Colton's railroad, township & distance map of New England : with adjacent portions of New York, Canada & New Brunswick.
- G. Woolworth Colton's railroad, township & distance map of New England : with adjacent portions of New York, Canada & New Brunswick.
- Alternative Title
- Railroad, township & distance map of New England and Railroad, township and distance map of New England
- Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth), 1827-1901
- Published / Created
- 1866, c1860.
- Publication Place
- New York :
- G.W. and C.B. Colton & Co.,
Area includes all of New England and parts of New York State, Quebec and New Brunswick.
Entered according to act of Congress, in the year 1860, by G. Woolworth Colton in the clerk's office of the District Court of the Southern District of New York.
- 1 map : col. ; 88 x 66 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:900,000. Statute miles 14.2 to one inch
- (W 74⁰25ʹ--W 66⁰50ʹ/N 47⁰35ʹ--N 40⁰30ʹ)., 900000, a, N0403000, N0473500, W0665000, and W0742500
- Call Number
- 753 1866C
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record