Frank Leslie's war maps and companion to the newspaper.
- Frank Leslie's war maps and companion to the newspaper.
- Alternative Title
- Frank Leslies illustrated newspaper. and War maps and companion to the newspaper
- Leslie, Frank, 1821-1880
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York :
- Frank Leslie,
Map of Savannah, Georgia and its surroundings
Map of the Southern Coast of of the United States from Pensacola to New Orleans showing the strategic position of Ship Island, Mississippi, now occupied by Col. Phelps and the national troops with the approach
- 9 maps on 8 p. ; 50 x 75 cm. or smaller, on sheets of p. 58 x 42 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scales differ.
- 6th ed.
- Call Number
- 754hc 1862A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Newspapers
- Subject (Name)
- Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth), 1827-1901
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record