[13 maps showing positions of the Union and Confederate armies during the year 1862] / drawn and printed by Geo. W. Stadly & Co.
- [13 maps showing positions of the Union and Confederate armies during the year 1862] / drawn and printed by Geo. W. Stadly & Co.
- Alternative Title
- Eastern Virginia showing the positions of the armies on March 15, 1862., Field of Bull Run showing the positions of the armies at 4:30 p.m. on August 29, 1862., and Field of Fredericksburg showing the positions of the troops on the morning of December 13, 1862.
- Geo. W. Stadly & Co
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Boston :
Annotated in red and blue to show Union and Confederate positions.
Eastern Virginia showing the positions of the armies on March 15, 1862 [Scale ca. 1:1,005,840] --
Kentucky and Tennessee showing the positions of the armies on the morning of February, 6,
- 13 maps : col. ; on sheets 54 x 48 cm. or smaller.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scales vary.
- Call Number
- 754hc 1862C
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- Subject (Name)
- Ropes, John Codman, 1836-1899. Story of the Civil War
- Subject (Topic)
Antietam, Battle of, Md., 1862--Maps
Bull Run, 2nd Battle of, Va., 1862--Maps
Fredericksburg, Battle of, Fredericksburg, Va., 1862--Maps
Shenandoah Valley Campaign, 1862--Maps
Shiloh, Battle of, Tenn., 1862-
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record