Map of the seat of war : showing the battles of July 18th & 21st, 1861 / published by V.P. Corbett.
- Map of the seat of war : showing the battles of July 18th & 21st, 1861 / published by V.P. Corbett.
- Corbett, V. P
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Baltimore [Md.] : and Washington, D.C. :
- Lith. by A. Hoen & Co., and V.P. Corbett ;
"Entered according to act of Congress in the Clerks Office of the U.S. District Court by V.P. Corbett in the year 1861 for the Dist. of Colum[bi]a."
"Map of northern Virginia showing troop camps, entrenchments, forts, batteries, roads, railroads, street p
- 1 map : hand col. ; 43 x 49 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale not given.
- Call Number
- 754hc B87 1862
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Manassas Region (Va.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
Washington Metropolitan Area--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- Subject (Name)
- A. Hoen & Co
- Subject (Topic)
- Bull Run, 1st Battle of, Va., 1861--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record