A map of New England and New York / F. Lamb sculp.
- A map of New England and New York / F. Lamb sculp.
- Speed, John, 1552?-1629
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- Sold by Tho: Basset in Fleetstreet, and Richard Chiswell in St. Pauls Church Yard,
Author statement from McCorkle, p. 40.
Includes ill. of animals and coat of arms.
Relief shown pictorially.
Verso: P. nos. "46", "45"; titles "The Description of New Neatherlands ... ", "The Description
Verso: Stamped "Yale University Library".
- 1 map ; 38 x 50 cm., on sheet 44 x 56 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:2,250,000]
- (W 78.00°--W 66.00°/N 47.00°--N 38.75°)., 2250000, 38.750000, 47.000000, -66.000000, -78.000000, and a
- Call Number
- 755 1672A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
New England--Maps--Early works to 1800
New York (State)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
Bassett, Thomas, bookseller
Speed, John, 1552?-1629. Prospect of the most famous parts of the world
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- McCorkle, B. B. New England in early printed maps 1513-1800, p. 40, map 676.6
- Orbis Record