A mapp of Virginia, Mary-land, New-Jarsey, New-York, & New England.
- A mapp of Virginia, Mary-land, New-Jarsey, New-York, & New England.
- Alternative Title
- Map of Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, New-York & New England and Mapp of New England
- Thornton, John, fl. 1652-1701
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- By John Thornton ... and by Robert Greene ... ,
"Separate publication ca. 1673 ... Various dates have been assigned to the map, from 1673 to 1685" (McCorkle 33).
Inset: "A mapp of New England".
Relief shown p
Reproduced in McCorkle, p. 33. Verso: Ink ms. annotations; numbered "57" in ink ms.
- 1 map ; 53 x 44 cm., on sheet 61 x 54 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:640,000]
- (W 77.00°--W 73.50°/N 41.25°--N 36.75°)., 36.750000, 41.250000, -73.500000, -77.000000, 890000, and a
- Call Number
- 755 1682B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- McCorkle, B. B. New England in early printed maps 1513-1800, p. 33, map 673.3
- Orbis Record