A new map of the most considerable plantations of the English in America : dedicated to His Highness William Duke of Glocester / Sutton Nichols sculp.
- A new map of the most considerable plantations of the English in America : dedicated to His Highness William Duke of Glocester / Sutton Nichols sculp.
- Alternative Title
- A new sett of maps.
- Wells, Edward, 1667-1727
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
Appears in Edward Wells's A new sett of maps ..., various editions 1700-1738.
Inset maps: [1.] Carolina -- [2.] New Scotland -- [3.] I. of Jamaica -- [4.] Bermudaz, or Sommers Isles -- [5.] I. of Barbados.
Sheet measures 37.5 x 49 cm.
- 1 map ; 35.2 x 47.1 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:3 400 000].
- 3400000 and a
- Call Number
- 755 1722
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Barbados--Maps--Early works to 1800
Bermuda Islands--Maps--Early works to 1800
Jamaica--Maps--Early works to 1800
Middle Atlantic States--Maps--Early works to 1800
Nova Scotia--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
- Nicholls, Sutton, engraver
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- McCorkle, B.B. New England in early printed maps 1513-1800, no. 700.9
- Orbis Record