North America from the French of Mr. D'Anville : improved with the back settlements of Virginia and course of Ohio : illustrated with geographical and historical remarks.
- North America from the French of Mr. D'Anville : improved with the back settlements of Virginia and course of Ohio : illustrated with geographical and historical remarks.
- Jefferys, Thomas, d. 1771
- Published / Created
- May 1755.
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- Thos. Jefferys,
"Published according to Act by Tho[ma]s Jefferys, geographer to His Royal Highness, the Prince of Wales, near Charing Cross."
Covers the east coast from Labrador to northern Florida, and the interior as far west as the Mississippi Valley.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 45 x 50 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:6,250,000]
- (W 93⁰--W 53⁰/N 52⁰--N 29⁰)., 6250000, a, N0290000, N0520000, W0530000, and W0930000
- Call Number
- 755 1755B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
France--Colonies--America--Maps--Early works to 1800
Great Britain--Colonies--America--Maps--Early works to 1800
North America--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
- Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon d', 1697-1782
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1237, NUC pre-1956, NJ0073615, and Phillips. Maps of America, p. 576
- Orbis Record