An accurate map of the British colonies in North America bordering on the river Ohio.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > An accurate map of the British colonies in North America bordering on the river Ohio.
- An accurate map of the British colonies in North America bordering on the river Ohio.
- Overton, Henry, 1675 or 6-1751
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- printed for and sold by H. Overton,
2nd state. Distinguishing feature of 2nd state: "Title changed slightly to read 'An accurate map of the British Colonies...'" (McCorkle 111).
755 1756F: Verso: Stamped "Oct 23 1959".
Printed text in left and right margins.
Published separately as broadsid
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on backing ; 34.8 x 31 cm., on sheet 38.5 x 48.5 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:5,100,000]
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 755 1756F
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- McCorkle, B. New England in early printed maps 1513-1800, p. 111, map 754.2
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)