British dominions in America : drawn from the latest and best authorities / by Thos. Kitchin, hydrographer to his majesty.
- British dominions in America : drawn from the latest and best authorities / by Thos. Kitchin, hydrographer to his majesty.
- Kitchin, Thomas, d. 1784
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
Imperfect. Verso: Stamped "Yale Horace Brown 1900S".
Inset map: "East Florida continued."
Shows areas occupied by many Native American tribes.
Top margin: "Engrav'd for Guthrie's new geographical grammar." Appears in: William Guthrie, New system
- 1 map : hand col. ; 32 x 36 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:9,504,000]
- (W 99.00⁰--W 51.50⁰/N 53.00⁰--N 28.50⁰)., 28.500000, -51.500000, 53.000000, 9504000, -99.000000, and a
- Call Number
- 755 1760
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- North America--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
- Guthrie, William, 1708-1770. New system of modern geography
- Subject (Topic)
- Indians of North America--Maps--Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- McCorkle, B. B. New England in early printed maps 1513-1800, p. 227, map 780.6
- Orbis Record