A mapp of New England / by John Seller, hydrographer to the King.
- A mapp of New England / by John Seller, hydrographer to the King.
- Seller, John, fl. 1658-1698
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- And are to bee sold at his shop at the Hermitage in Wapping and by Iohn Hills in Exchange Alley in Cornhill,
Accompanied by broadside text entitled: A description of New-England (4 p. ; 46 cm.).
Appears in author's Atlas maritimus, or, The sea-atlas, 1675.
Covers New England from the Penobscot River (Maine) region in the east to the Hudson River (New York) regio
- 1 map : hand col. ; 43 x 54 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,170,000].
- 1170000 and a
- Call Number
- 76 1675
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record