Map of Massachusetts Connecticut and Rhode Island [cartographic material] : constructed from the latest authorities. 1825. / Drawn by D.H. Vance. Engraved by J.H. Young.
- Map of Massachusetts Connecticut and Rhode Island [cartographic material] : constructed from the latest authorities. 1825. / Drawn by D.H. Vance. Engraved by J.H. Young.
- Alternative Title
- Massachusetts Connecticut & Rhode Island.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Philadelphia] :
- Published by A. Finley Philada,
- Subject: Map of the states of Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island, divided into counties, and showing major roads.
Cover title: Massachusetts Connecticut & Rhode Island.
Prime meridian: Washington, D.C. and Greenwich.
Relief shown by hachures and pictorially.
- 1 map : engraving, hand colored ; 42 x 54 cm, folded to 15 x 8 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:696,960]
- (W 74°09ʹ--W 69°55ʹ/N 42°53ʹ--N 40°34ʹ)., 040.566667, 042.883333, -069.916667, -074.150000, 696960, and a
- Call Number
- 76 1825A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record