New post office, township, county and railroad map of New England : with distances.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > New post office, township, county and railroad map of New England : with distances.
- New post office, township, county and railroad map of New England : with distances.
- Alternative Title
- Map of New England showing state, county & township boundaries, railroads, post offices & distances
- National Publishing Company (Boston, Mass.)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Boston :
- National Pub. Co.,
"Copyright 1897, by National Publishing Co."
Includes population of cities with over 2000 inhabitants.
Insets: Map of Boston proper, Northern part of Maine, S.E. part of Maine.
Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- 1 map : col. ; 88 x 64 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale ca. 1:760,320.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 76 1898
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)