Paradise Lost. a poem in twelve books / the author John Milton.
- Paradise Lost. a poem in twelve books / the author John Milton.
- Milton, John, 1608-1674
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- Printed by S. Simmons next door to the Golden Lion in Aldersgate-Street,
BEIN Osborn pb9: Imperfect: front. wanting; p. 3-4 wanting; some leaves bled at top; p. 329-331 mutilated; damp-stained. Autographed and heavily annotated by Francis Atterbury, bishop of Rochester.
Many copies of this edition include a copy of the Dolle engraving of the Faithorne portrait as a frontispiece. Cf. ESTC.
Pages - at end blank.
Signatures: A⁴ B-Y⁸.
- , 331,  p.,  leaf of plates : 1 port. ; 18cm. (8vo)
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- revised and augmented by the same author. and The third edition,
- Call Number
- Osborn pb9
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- ESTC R19396 and Wing (2nd ed.) M2145
- Orbis Record