A plan of the battle on Bunkers Hill : fought on the 17th of June 1775, by an officer on the spot.
- A plan of the battle on Bunkers Hill : fought on the 17th of June 1775, by an officer on the spot.
- Published / Created
- 27 Novr. 1775.
- Publication Place
- London :
- Printed for R. Sayer & J. Bennett, No. 53 in Fleet Street, as the act directs,
Hand col. Sheet measures 60 x 49 cm. Stamp on verso: Horace Brown 1900S.
In lower margin: The following description of the action near Boston, on the 17th of June, is taken from a letter written by General Burgoyne to his nephew
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map ; 35 x 34.9 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:11 750].
- 11750 and a
- Call Number
- 764 B65 1775G
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Military maps
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Boston (Mass.)--History--Siege, 1775-1776--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
Burgoyne, John, 1722-1792
Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm)
- Subject (Topic)
- Bunker Hill, Battle of, Boston, Mass., 1775--Maps--Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Guthorn, P.J. British maps of the American Revolution, no. 150/7
- Orbis Record