Map of the Adirondack wilderness / compiled by S.R. Stoddard.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Map of the Adirondack wilderness / compiled by S.R. Stoddard.
- Map of the Adirondack wilderness / compiled by S.R. Stoddard.
- Stoddard, Seneca Ray, 1844-1917
- Louis E. Neuman & Co.
- Copyright Date
- Publication Place
- Glens Falls, N.Y. :
- S.R. Stoddard,
"Copyrighted 1892 by S.R. Stoddard, Glens Falls, N.Y."
Neat line on the north, west, and south is a circle whose diameter is ca. 120 mi. on the 74th meridian W of Greenwich (also nominally 3⁰ E of Washington), center just west of Mount Marcy.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 78 x 62 cm, on sheet 84 x 69 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale approximately 1:253,440
- (W 75°29ʹ--W 73°21ʹ/N 44°56ʹ--N 43°10ʹ)., 253440, and a
- Sixthteenth (revised) edition.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 771 Ad47 1893A
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)