Map of Pennsylvania and New Jersey / by H.S. Tanner ; engraved by H.S. Tanner & assistants.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Map of Pennsylvania and New Jersey / by H.S. Tanner ; engraved by H.S. Tanner & assistants.
- Map of Pennsylvania and New Jersey / by H.S. Tanner ; engraved by H.S. Tanner & assistants.
- Tanner, Henry Schenck, 1786-1858
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Philadelphia :
- H.S. Tanner,
"Entered according to Act of Congress, the 20th day of August 1823, by H.S. Tanner, of the State of Pennsylvania."
In top margin: American atlas.
Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
Shows roads, towns, villages, mills, iron works, forts, post offic
- 1 map : hand col. ; 49 x 68 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:125,000]
- (W 82⁰00ʹ--W 73⁰00ʹ/N 43⁰10ʹ--N 38⁰20ʹ)., 1125000, a, N0382000, N0431000, W0730000, and W0820000
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 774 1823
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Phillips, 4462
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)