The Southwest / produced by the Cartographic Division, National Geographic Society ; John B. Garver, Jr., chief cartographer.
- The Southwest / produced by the Cartographic Division, National Geographic Society ; John B. Garver, Jr., chief cartographer.
- Alternative Title
- Making of America, the Southwest
- National Geographic Society (U.S.). Cartographic Division
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- The Society,
"Supplement to the National Geographic, November 1982, page 630A, Vol. 162, No. 5."
Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
Text, ill., and maps of early Indian occupancy, Spanish Conquest 1540-1820, Anglo-American entry and occupancy 1820-1900, and the
- 1 map : col. ; 52 x 69 cm. folded to 14 x 18 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Albers conical equal-area proj., standard parallels 29⁰30ʹ and 45⁰30ʹ
- Scale 1:2,167,000. 1 cm. = 21.7 km. 1 in. = 34.2 miles ;
- (W 116⁰--W 102⁰/N 38⁰--N 28⁰)., 2167000, a, N0280000, N0380000, W1020000, and W1160000
- Call Number
- 7821 1982
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record