Map of the southern part [of] Texas / E.S. Mesier, lith.
- Map of the southern part [of] Texas / E.S. Mesier, lith.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York :
- E.S. Mesier,
Differs from another [1833?] issue in showing title in top margin and the legend "Galveston Bay and Texas Land Company" upside down.
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Shows land grants.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 32 x 45 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:2,534,400]
- (W 100⁰--W 88⁰/N 34⁰--N 25⁰)., 2534400, a, N0250000, N0340000, W0880000, and W1000000
- Call Number
- 796 1833B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Graff coll., 2673 and Streeter, T.W. Bibliography of Texas, 1137
- Orbis Record